Meshcapade, Mitglied des Cyber Valley Start-up Network, sucht einen erfahrenen Content Marketing Manager, der für die Entwicklung und Umsetzung der allgemeinen Content-Strategie durch regelmäßige Konsultationen mit den Mitgliedern des Engineering- und Vertriebsteams verantwortlich ist, die tägliche Erstellung, Bearbeitung und Förderung von Inhalten verwaltet und die Ergebnisse von Content-Marketing-Initiativen analysiert und verfolgt. Vollzeit (Remote optional; EU-Zeitzonen bevorzugt)
Lesen Sie hier die vollständige Anzeige auf Englisch:
What we offer:
You will work closely with the founders to help build and maintain a strong and consistent brand of a fresh startup. We are a team of passionate creators from a variety of backgrounds, seeking to change how people generate, think about, and make use of digital avatars. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Our offices are based in Tübingen, Germany. Remote is available.
Meshcapade is seeking an experienced content marketing manager who will be responsible for developing and executing the overall content strategy through regular consultations with engineering and sales team members, manage day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion, and analyze and track results of content marketing initiatives
- facilitating internal and external stakeholders, including staying up to date in the 3D avatar world, as well as being part of the Meshcapade team to reflect our newest achievements publicly
- managing and creating exciting content addressing our different personas, facilitating an ongoing content planning
- exploring various marketing channels, including website, blog, newsletter and social media
- developing successful campaigns in alignment with our sales team, tracking their effectiveness and reporting findings to the executive team
- implementing SEO best practices and proposing SEA strategies to drive our objectives
- plan paid ads on different channels along your campaigns and search engine strategies to push our visibility
- developing good working relationships with the media and liaising with the press on potential news stories
- Proven working experience in Content Marketing (5+ years)
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related disciplines
- Brand publisher mindset - create the content our audience is looking for & optimise conversion
- Editorial requirements include SEO and SEA experience, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Demonstrable experience in channel management, including email/newsletter, as well as social media including blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Experience implementing a content strategy in a fast growing startup
- Proven track record of successful, viral marketing campaigns
- Experience working at a startup, especially in the computer vision or AI industry
- Familiarity with 3D design, animation/simulation systems
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience with HubSpot
Meshcapade is a startup creating realistic human avatars for use in research, apparel, biomechanics, virtual reality and film. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human shape and movement. We can automatically convert photos, 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap and IMU data into realistic 3D humans. Our methods derive from state of the art, patented research methods. Our core product, digidoppel, is a consumer-facing platform for the creation, modification, and delivery of our automated 3D human avatars and related assets. Our clients run the gamut of global names; a broad mix of tech, media, health and fitness, apparel, and education.
Please find more information here.