WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
Are you interested in IT infrastructures and system administration? You are also a team player and have high
expectations of yourself and your work results? And you are attracted by a new, exciting field of activity in a
start-up company with a focus on the MedTech industry? Then we should definitely get to know each other.
THESE TASKS AWAIT YOU
- Independent support of our IT systems and applications (monitoring, logging and auditing)
- Administration, support and further development of our Linux- and Microsoft-based servers
- Management, monitoring and operation of Kubernetes cluster
- Contact person for our employees in all IT service requests
- Administration and support of workstation computers (hardware and software)
- Creation of technical documentation
- Development, conception and implementation of new IT solutions in the company
- Support in viewing, evaluating and analyzing security vulnerabilities and incidents
- Support of central services (DNS, AD, VPN, Mail, ...)
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Degree in IT or comparable professional experience in IT administration of current server/ client systems and networks (software and hardware).
- Very good technical understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Enthusiasm for container based infrastructure.
- Analytically structured working methods and cross-task thinking
- Bonus skills: Knowledge of telephone systems, UPS, firewall, databases and backup management, access control
- A highly motivated and collegial environment in which you can contribute your ideas and influence from day one.
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies.
- A high degree of personal responsibility.
- Flexible working hours.
- A small and dynamic team that has fun at work and is not afraid of challenges.
You are interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is still under construction. Please do not let this put you off. We are currently a team of 14 people. Our
office is centrally located in Tübingen, near the Sparkassen-Carée. If you have any questions in advance of your
application, please do not hesitate to contact us:
AIRAmed GmbH, Konrad-Adenauer-Str. 13, 72072 Tübingen, Tel. 0171-6971793,
email@example.com, www.airamed.de (under construction)