As members of the ecosystem, the start-ups are invited to regularly participate in newly created Cyber Valley networking events, such as lectures and meet-ups. They are listed on the Cyber Valley website and can use the network's logo in their communication materials.
A requirement for the membership is a connection to the Cyber Valley Initiative, e.g. the start-up headquarters must be located in Baden-Württemberg or among the founders are members or alumni of Cyber Valley partners. The start-ups' activities must relate to the field of intelligent systems. The membership in the Cyber Valley Start-up Network will be reviewed once a year to ensure that these requirements continue to be met.
For more information about the Start-up Network and the opportunity to become a member, please contact the Cyber Valley Management Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several benefits in joining the Start-up Network:
- Connect with Cyber Valley's influential Investor Network
- Exclusive events: Gain entry to special, high-impact events
- Talent pool: Access top talent for your start-up
- Marketing boost: Elevate your visibility with marketing support
- Collaborative community: Engage in a dynamic exchange of ideas and opportunities
To be eligible to join the Cyber Valley Start-up Network, start-ups must:
- Have a strong focus on AI or robotics focus
- Use innovative technology
- Have a strong growth potential
- Have a local or institutional connnection to Cyber Valley