Meshcapade, Mitglied des Cyber Valley Start-up Network, entwickelt eine Online-Plattform namens digidoppel, die es Verbrauchern ermöglicht, ein "digitales Double" von sich selbst zu erstellen, indem Daten von verschiedenen Sensorgeräten (wie 3D-Scans, digitale Fotos usw.) oder von anderen analogen Methoden (wie Körpermaße) automatisch in realistische, animierte 3D-Avatare umgewandelt werden. Sie werden für das Testen der neuesten Produktfunktionen unserer Plattform und unseres Botschafters in technischen Diskussionen mit neuen und bestehenden Kunden verantwortlich sein. Vollzeit (Remote optional; EU-Zeitzonen bevorzugt)
Lesen Sie hier die vollständige Anzeige auf Englisch:
What we offer
You will work closely with our senior sales and engineering teams to develop technical sales strategies for core products of our small but rapidly growing tech startup. You will be working with a team at the forefront of machine learning and artificial intelligence and create products for some of the world’s most cutting-edge technologies. We are a team of passionate creators from a variety of backgrounds, seeking to change how people generate, think about, and make use of digital 3D human avatars in virtual worlds (aka the ‘metaverse’). Compensation and benefits are respectively competitive and generous. Our offices are based in Tübingen, Germany. Remote working options are available within the EU time zone.
Meshcapade is developing an online platform, called digidoppel, which allows consumers to create a “digital doubles” of themselves by automatically converting data from different sensor devices (like 3D scans, digital photos, etc.) or from other analog methods (such as body measurements) into realistic, animated 3D avatars. You will be responsible for testing the latest product features of our platform and our ambassador in technical discussions with new and existing clients. Your responsibilities include:
- Staying up to date on our web, API and on-site services; scheduling regular updates with engineers to learn about the latest features being deployed
- Conducting regular testing and quality assurance evaluations for our online and offline products
- Plan and conduct demos and technical presentations of products to customers online and at industry events
- Expand customer facing documentation, training and support materials
- Support technical discussions for sales needs and respond to customers’ technical and security requests
- 3+ yrs of experience in pre-sales, from quality assurance to engineering/development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Basic understanding of 3D systems and computer vision technologies
- Ability to troubleshoot basic Python and web-programming languages. and write basic logic inn multiple languages
- Experience in creating technical requirements documentation, technical sales proposals and presentations.
- Experience with web application and API testing software, such as Selenium.
- The ability to pick up new skills quickly within a collaborative environment
- Stellar communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaborate easily with multiple teams.
- Experience in tinkering with sensor based systems is a plus
Meshcapade is a startup creating realistic human avatars for use in research, apparel, biomechanics, virtual reality and film. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human shape and movement. We can automatically convert photos, 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap and IMU data into realistic 3D humans. Our methods derive from state of the art, patented research methods. Our core product, digidoppel, is a consumer-facing platform for the creation, modification, and delivery of our automated 3D human avatars and related assets. Our clients run the gamut of global names; a broad mix of tech, media, health and fitness, apparel, and education.
Please find more information here.