Senior Cloud Architect (full-time)
DeepScenario is a deep tech start-up with the vision to bring automated systems safe to the road. The fast-growing start-up provides highly accurate real-world traffic data to accelerate the development of automated systems. DeepScenario’s product helps automotive industry customers to train, test, and validate their self-driving algorithms in challenging scenarios.
We are looking for a talented cloud architect to join our dedicated team of experts. You will advance our cloud architecture to further automate and scale our computer vision pipeline.
- Build a full SaaS solution
- Deepen the integration of our software into AWS
- Design and realize workflows that automate our computations in the cloud
- Implement APIs to interface with our web applications to ensure fast and frictionless use of our product
- Interact with a team of developers, machine learning engineers, and industry experts
- AWS Ninja (EC2, S3, Cognito, ECS, EventBridge, etc.)
- +3 years of practical experience with AWS, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Deep experience with SaaS solutions
- Team player with passion to work in an intercultural environment
- High degree of autonomy and excellent problem-solving skills
- Be part of an investor-backed company with a dedicated team of experts
- Take one of the most important roles in a deep tech start-up
- Possibility to work in Stuttgart or remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
- Get a highly attractive compensation package
Interested? Contact Us!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.
Contact: Dr. Holger Banzhaf, Managing Director, email@example.com