24. Februar 2023 | Stuttgart
Software Engineer (full-time)
DeepScenario is a deep tech start-up with the vision to bring automated systems safe to the road. The fast-growing start-up provides highly accurate real-world traffic data to accelerate the development of automated systems. DeepScenario’s product helps automotive industry customers to train, test, and validate their self-driving algorithms in challenging scenarios.
We are looking for a talented software engineer to join our dedicated team of experts. You will help us advance our computer vision pipeline into a highly scalable product.
- Automate and optimize the performance of our 3D computer vision pipeline
- Deepen the integration of our software into a state-of-the-art cloud computing platform
- Work on all kinds of tasks to provide a seamless experience for our customers (incl. building initial UIs)
- Work closely with our team and customers to identify additional features and requirements
- MSc in computer science or a relevant field
- +3 years of practical experience in building and shipping software products
- Expert programming skills in Python and other languages
- Deep experience with at least one cloud computing platform
- Team player with passion to work in an intercultural environment
- High degree of autonomy and excellent problem-solving skills
- Be part of an investor-backed company with a dedicated team of experts
- Take one of the most important roles in a deep tech start-up
- Possibility to work in Stuttgart or remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
- Get a highly attractive compensation package
Interested? Contact Us!
Please send your application to email@example.com including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.
Contact: Dr. Holger Banzhaf, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org