We are looking for a Frontend Developer to help us drive forward the implementation of our Android application. If you have excellent technical skills as well as an eye for aesthetics while being eager to learn & explore, we are looking for you!
You want to use your skills to help people and work in an exciting, modern, and innovative environment? Then join us! Eye2you - an aspiring startup in the ﬁeld of artiﬁcial intelligence in ophthalmology - is looking for a
Frontend Android Developer - part-time (m/f/d)
Eye2you was founded in 2020 as a spin-off from the University of Tübingen and Korea University in Seoul. We are located in Tübingen, a beautiful, historic town in the heart of the Cyber Valley - one of Europe's largest networks for Artiﬁcial Intelligence.
We at eye2you are building a system that exploits the power of modern smartphones combined with current AI technologies to make retinal examinations faster, easier, and cheaper. Improving the lives of people is our top priority, and we need more talented and ambitious people to make that happen.
We are now looking for a Frontend Developer to help us drive forward the implementation of our Android application. If you have excellent technical skills as well as an eye for aesthetics while being eager to learn & explore, we are looking for you!
What you will do
- Design, implement, test components of a native Android app in Kotlin
- Develop new and innovative ways to deliver the power of our AI backend to the user
- Implement informative, and responsive visualizations & reports of medical diagnostics
- Continuously optimize the user experience of our product
- Working experience in modern Android development with Kotlin
- Passionate about building elegant and intuitive user interfaces
- Know how to write efﬁcient and maintainable code
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Any knowledge of image processing is a plus
- Interest in Medical AI technologies
- Good written and spoken English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation with shares available if you are in it for the long haul
- The opportunity to shape and build an innovative medical AI product that saves people’s vision
- High ﬂexibility regarding where and how you work. We care more about what you do, not how.
- Contract for 15-25 hs/week, available for negotiation
- Opportunities to tap deeper into computer vision & ML development if interested
- Small but motivated team that also enjoys having a coffee, pizza or beer together
- Be embedded in a team operating between the University Hospital & Max Planck Institute in Tübingen and Korea University in Seoul
If that sounds interesting to you, let us know! Send your CV and a few lines about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.