We are looking for talented people with proven record and experience in computer vision.
DeepScenario is an AI start-up based in Munich with the vision to bring automated systems safe to the road. The fast-growing start-up provides highly accurate real-world traffic data to accelerate the development of automated systems. DeepScenario’s product helps automotive industry customers to train, test, and validate their self-driving algorithms in challenging scenarios.
We are looking for talented people with proven record and experience in computer vision. Depending on the position you apply, your responsibilities include:
• Development of algorithms for our computer vision pipeline
• Creation and evaluation of new machine learning models
• Implementation of tests to ensure the quality of our code base
• Automation of various software modules
Your profile should include a computer science background and excellent skills in Python. A strong expertise with DevOps is beneficial. This position requires demonstrated skills in Deep Learning, preferably in the areas of detection, tracking, or visual localization.
• Take responsibility from day 1
• Research and development on cutting-edge algorithms in the areas of Computer Vision and Deep Learning
• Joining a team of experts in this field
• Possibility to work completely remote
• Great team spirit in an agile environment
• Be part of the success – VSOP as part of the compensation package
Interested? Contact Us!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, Transcript of Records, Work Certificates, and a link to your GitHub account.
Contact: Dr. Holger Banzhaf, Managing Director, email@example.com