DeepScenario and TU Munich (TUM) invite applications for a PhD position in the field of Generative AI. You will join our dedicated team of experts and research in a special project on generative AI algorithms. Your overall goal is to develop leading algorithms that leverage the power of AI to tackle some of the hardest problems in robotics. Note that this position is not in computer vision, but in control.
- Conduct state-of-the-art research in Generative AI
- Apply your novel approaches to solve challenging real-world problems
- Publish your work on international conferences
- Work closely with our team and your supervisor Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers (TUM)
- MSc in computer science, machine learning, robotics, physics, or a related field
- Theoretical and practical experience in machine learning, deep learning, and control
- Team player with passion to work in an intercultural environment
- High degree of autonomy and excellent problem-solving skills
- Work on latest machine learning approaches in one of the most innovative fields
- Conduct your research under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers (TUM)
- Learn professional coding standards
- Be part of an investor-backed company with a dedicated team of experts
- Possibility to work in Stuttgart or remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
Interested? Contact us!
Please send your application to email@example.com including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.
Contact: Dr. Holger Banzhaf, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org