BAUTA, member of the Cyber Valley Start-up Network, is looking for working students (m/f/d) with computer science background to support the technical product development of their patented blind sensors.
What can you expect?
- The extension of the deep learning training pipeline with data augmentation
- The optimization of existing training scripts
- The evaluation of different recognition algorithms
- The implementation and evaluation of different post-prediction filters for upper-subject recognition
- And other small programming tasks in Python.
Since most of the tasks are related to the use of Python, some prior knowledge of the programming language is useful. Furthermore, Linux (Ubuntu) as well as PyTorch knowledge is also an advantage.
What do we offer?
As part of our team the work includes 10-20 h/week, and earnings of 14 €/hour, you will benefit in our still young startup from flat hierarchies, independent work, a lot of responsibility and co-determination as well as through exciting work in the context of AI.
About BAUTA GmbH
We market AI-supported sensor systems for the anonymous collection of personal and frequency data. Our blind sensors thereby only perceive the information, but not the identity of the persons. Thus, we protect privacy and avoid conflicts with the GDPR. As a young tech startup, we then enable a human-friendly way of optical data collection!
You find our different approach exciting, furthermore the described fields of activity have aroused your interest and you bring along the mentioned requirements, then apply at: email@example.com!