Cyber Valley is Europe's leading hub of excellence in modern AI and robotics. Creating a vibrant ecosystem, facilitating smooth collaboration and rapid knowledge-exchange between science, business, and society.
As ambassadors for entrepreneurial spirit, Cyber Valley's mission is to strengthen research, development and application of methods and technologies in the field of intelligent systems. We provide a comprehensive and integrated platform to collaborate, share resources, and advance the state of the art in modern AI and robotics. With a focus on the ethical and societal aspects of AI, we envision a future where the full potential of intelligent systems is leveraged for the greater good of the world.
As a Business Development Manager - Investor Ecosystem
, you will play an integral role in the acceleration and growth of the Cyber Valley investor ecosystem. Your primary focus will be to strategically expand and nurture our network of investors and fostering Venture Capital investments to help build Europe’s leading startup ecosystem in modern Artificial Intelligence and robotics. Your key responsibilities will include:
- You drive and manage our Cyber Valley investor ecosystem to build a robust and vibrant community of Venture Capital, Business Angels and other investors that seek to invest in state-of-the-art AI innovation
- You identify and onboard new investors to the ecosystem and help them to connect with high-potential startups
- You evaluate startups and their potential and connect them to suitable investors within our network
- You conceptualize, organize and host events such as pitch nights, fireside chats, accelerator programs and many more to foster Venture Capital attention and bring Cyber Valley to the forefront of Entrepreneurship
- You communicate and evangelize the Cyber Valley vision to the outside world to attract further investor attention
- You manage your own project pipeline, prioritize initiatives based on their impact for our ecosystem, and drive successful and timely project execution.
- You have proven business development, VC or community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Your bring a natural curiosity and passion to keep up with the fast-paced world of AI.
- You have a highly structured and strategy-oriented way of working.
- You have a high degree of resilience, flexibility, and enthusiasm.
- Your working style is reliable, efficient, and independent.
- Very good command of both English and German (at least C1 level) will help you succeed in this role.
Cyber Valley provides an international and diverse working environment, a transparent, supportive and open-minded team with clear communication where you can realize yourself. Our dynamic and start-up like structure offers unique opportunities for personal growth and contribution of own ideas.
Contract and salaries are based on qualifications and previous professional experience according to public guidelines (Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst der Länder; TV-L).
Supporting a sustainable and inspiring work environment, social benefits of the public service apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of non-job-related criteria, such as age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other. Together, our community strives to create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable, and welcoming.
The position is available at the earliest convenience and will be open until filled.