24. Februar 2023 | Stuttgart
Data Scientist (full-time)
DeepScenario is a deep tech start-up with the vision to bring automated systems safe to the road. The fast-growing start-up provides highly accurate real-world traffic data to accelerate the development of automated systems. DeepScenario’s product helps automotive industry customers to train, test, and validate their self-driving algorithms in challenging scenarios.
We are looking for a talented data enthusiast to join our dedicated team of experts. You will help us gain essential insights into the real-world traffic data we extract.
- Analyse our traffic data, extract parameter spaces, and identify edge cases
- Connect our real-world traffic data with state-of-the-art driving simulators
- Push best practices for efficient data storage and analysis
- Work on different tasks to provide a seamless data experience to our customers
- MSc in data science or a related field
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- +1 year of practical experience in analyzing data and deriving insights from large datasets
- Expert programming skills in Python and other languages
- Team player with passion to work in an intercultural environment
- High degree of autonomy and excellent problem-solving skills
- Be part of an investor-backed company with a dedicated team of experts
- Take one of the most important roles in a deep tech start-up
- Possibility to work in Stuttgart or remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
- Get a highly attractive compensation package
Interested? Contact Us!
Please send your application to email@example.com including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.
Contact: Dr. Holger Banzhaf, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org