Media Manager (f/m/d)
Cyber Valley is Europe's leading hub of excellence in modern AI and robotics. Creating a vibrant ecosystem, facilitating smooth collaboration and rapid knowledge-exchange between science, business, and society.
As ambassadors for entrepreneurial spirit, Cyber Valley's mission is to strengthen research, development and application of methods and technologies in the field of intelligent systems. We provide a comprehensive and integrated platform to collaborate, share resources, and advance the state of the art in modern AI and robotics. With a focus on the ethical and societal aspects of AI, we envision a future where the full potential of intelligent systems is leveraged for the greater good of the world.
- You will work closely with the CCO and the positions Content Creation, Event Management and Public Engagement as well as external service providers and take responsibility for student assistants.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the content created by the content creator is on the right channels (website, newsletter, social media) and that our public engagement activities and events are known to the target groups.
- You manage our social media channels and are a contact person for the media.
- You provide guidance to the other team members through regular exchange and proactive editorial planning.
- You know our corporate design by heart and make sure that our content is in line with it.
- You are responsible for reporting in your area.
Formally, you should have at least a have a Bachelor degree. Whether you are a newcomer or have been working for a long time is not important to us. What is important is:
You have the curiosity to familiarize yourself with the topic of AI and to regularly further your education in new aspects of your field.
You should have experiences in journalism and should be able to write and edit in German and English.
You are keen to work together with the newly formed team and to shape how Cyber Valley communicates and engages in dialogue.
You communicate reliably and accurately with our partners and the media.
You are open to the fact that this job description can change and that you can replace people with other tasks.
Cyber Valley provides an international and diverse working environment, a transparent, supportive and open-minded team with clear communication where you can realize yourself. Our dynamic and start-up like structure offers unique opportunities for personal growth and contribution of own ideas.
Contract and salaries are based on qualifications and previous professional experience according to public guidelines (Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst der Länder; TV-L). Supporting a sustainable and inspiring work environment, social benefits of the public service apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of non-job-related criteria, such as age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other. Together, our community strives to create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable, and welcoming.The position is available at the earliest convenience and will be open until filled.
For further information, you can write us 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.