Cytolytics facilitates the daily work of scientists by offering a Fully-Automated Software Solution for faster medical data analysis. The Start-up is looking for an Angular Developer in Tübingen.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest FrontEnd Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex naturewhich may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Ensuring high performance
- 2+ years Experience with Angular
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks
- Test runner framework
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers,services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Exciting challenges with a high impact on medical research
- Space for your ideas and input
- Flexible time management
- Remote work options
- Great team spirit and work atmosphere
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org