Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Deep Care is seeking a talented individual to join their team in shaping the world's first digital health coach for the office and home office. Contribute to designing and implementing AI solutions, analyzing data and and participating in field implementation and iterative improvement!
Be there right at the early phases
We are Deep Care GmbH. We have developed the world's first digital health coach for the office and home office, based on the latest sensor technology and intelligent algorithms. This allows for ergonomic sitting, targeted movement, sufficient hydration, and many other aspects to be easily integrated into everyday work life. We have developed everything from scratch and patented the technology. We are scaling fast and many big customer companies and health insurances have already integrated our product. This is not all, we have a great vision that needs the support of great colleagues to be realised.
Shape a young company
You will work in the midst of the core business functions and play a significant role in shaping them! Examples include:
- Designing and implementing suitable AI solutions for our product(s).
- Analyzing data and being in the lead for any sort of data processing and preparation.
- Being an active member in field implementation and iterative improvement.
- Bringing your creativity and motivation to innovate with us on current and future products.
Work in your own way
- You will gain deep insights, be involved in all team discussions, and contribute as a full-fledged team member.
- We work flexibly, both in the home office and in our beautiful office in the center of Ludwigsburg.
- You are very flexible in terms of when you work. What matters is the result.
- We work pragmatically, make quick decisions, pay attention to details, and go full speed ahead.
- We are an international team and communicate with each other in German and English.
- Starting immediately
- 20-40 hours per week (preference is full-time, but part-time is also acceptable)
- Fair payment
- Company shares - we eagerly share the future success of the company with the early employees
- Startup experience: Priceless!
Interested? Easily write me why the position fits you.
Dr. Milad Geravand
+49 (0) 176 24496233