DeepScenario is an AI start-up based in Munich that provides highly accurate real-world traffic data for the development of automated driving. The company’s product helps automotive industry customers train, test, and validate their self-driving algorithms in challenging scenarios. We are looking for a computer vision engineer with proven record and experience in this field.
Your responsibilities include:
- Development of algorithms for our computer vision pipeline
- Creation and evaluation of new machine learning models
- Implementation of tests to ensure the quality of our code base
- Automation of various software modules
Your profile should include a computer science background and excellent skills in Python 3. A strong expertise with DevOps is beneficial. This position requires demonstrated skills in Deep Learning, preferably in the areas of detection, tracking, or visual localization.
- Research and development on cutting-edge algorithms in the areas of Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- Joining a team of experts in this field
- Possibility to work completely remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
- ESOP as part of the compensation package
Please send your application to email@example.com including your CV, Transcript of Records, Work Certificates, and a link to your GitHub account.
Dr. Holger Banzhaf