DeepScenario is a deep tech start-up with the vision to bring automated systems safe to the road. The fast-growing start-up provides highly accurate real-world traffic data to accelerate the development of automated systems. DeepScenario’s product helps automotive industry customers to train, test, and validate their self-driving algorithms in challenging scenarios.
We are looking for a machine learning engineer to join our dedicated team of experts. You will work on various machine learning topics with the goal to lift the performance of our computer vision pipeline to the next level.
- Develop state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to improve the performance of our data extraction pipeline
- Train and evaluate the performance of these algorithms in a systematic way
- Apply deep learning methods to solve challenging computer vision problems
- Work closely with our advisors (e.g., Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers)
- MSc or PhD in machine learning, data science or a related field
- Practical experience in machine learning and computer vision
- Familiar with capabilities and limitations of latest neural network architectures
- Team player with passion to work in an intercultural environment
- High degree of autonomy and excellent problem-solving skills
- Be part of an investor-backed company with a dedicated team of experts
- Take one of the most important roles in a deep tech start-up
- Possibility to work in Stuttgart or remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
- Get a highly attractive compensation package
Interested? Contact Us!
Please send your application to email@example.com including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.
Contact: Dr. Holger Banzhaf, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org