Cyber Valley Start-up Network member DeepScenario is looking for a talented Operations Manager (50%, part-time) to ensure successful execution of their data collection and annotation projects. You will lead all tasks related to data and quality control. This is a great opportunity, if you want to accelerate your career and take huge responsibility in a fast-growing software start-up.
DeepScenario is a deep tech start-up with the vision to bring automated systems safe to the road. The fast-growing start-up provides highly accurate real-world traffic data to accelerate the development of automated systems. DeepScenario’s product helps automotive industry customers to train, test, and validate their self-driving algorithms in challenging scenarios.
- Lead data acquisition projects from selecting the right partner to coordinating the recordings and reviewing the quality of the delivered material
- Coordinate the annotation of the collected data with an external partner and execute quality checks on the received labels
- Continuously improve our processes for data collection and annotation
- Preferred: Implement new software functionalities to increase efficiency of data annotation
- You have completed a technical apprenticeship or a BSc in a relevant field
- You are experienced with cameras both on the ground as well as on flying devices
- Hands-on mentality with excellent communication skills (German and English)
- High degree of autonomy and comfort in working in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred: Experience in Python programming
- Be part of an investor-backed company with a dedicated team of experts
- Possibility to work in Stuttgart or remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
- Get a highly attractive compensation package
Interested? Contact us!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.
Contact: Dr. Holger Banzhaf, Managing Director, email@example.com