DeepScenario and TU Munich (TUM) invite applications for a PhD position in the field of Generative AI.
You will join our dedicated team of experts and research in a special project on generative AI algorithms. Your overall goal is to develop leading algorithms that leverage the power of AI to tackle some of the hardest problems in robotics.
- Conduct state-of-the-art research in Generative AI
- Apply your novel approaches to solve challenging real-world problems
- Publish your work on international conferences
- Work closely with our team and your supervisor Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers (TUM)
- MSc in computer science, machine learning, robotics, physics, or a related field
- Theoretical and practical experience in machine learning, deep learning, and control
- Team player with passion to work in an intercultural environment
- High degree of autonomy and excellent problem-solving skills
- Work on latest machine learning approaches in one of the most innovative fields
- Conduct your research under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers (TUM)
- Learn professional coding standards
- Be part of an investor-backed company with a dedicated team of experts
- Possibility to work in Stuttgart or remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
Interested? Contact Us!
Please send your application to email@example.com including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.
Contact: Dr. Holger Banzhaf, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org