We are currently looking for a Student Research Assistant (m/f/d) in the scope of 20-40h/month to support our ongoing research projects related to the design, development, and evaluation of intelligent educational technologies.
We are particularly looking for support with the following tasks:
- Design and implementation of experimental tasks for lab, field, and online settings (e.g., Java GUI development and maintenance, inclusion of sensors into GUI control)
- Development and implementation of analysis routines for behavioral data (e.g., reaction time, gaze, speech)
- Support with maintaining the technical infrastructure of the department (e.g., lab equipment, robotic devices)
For conducting these tasks, skills in the following areas are required:
- Strong experience with Java and/or C++
- Solid experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Preferably proficiency in MS Windows and MacOS
- Skills in video editing and experience in GUI development would be an additional asset
- Strong ability to work in an interdisciplinary international team
Complete applications should include a letter of motivation, CV, certificates, and contact details of two references and can be sent to the project leader Jun.-Prof. Dr. Maria Wirzberger (email@example.com). She is also available to answer questions about the content of the project.
We are looking forward to your application!