DeepScenario is an AI start-up based in Munich that provides highly accurate real-world traffic data for the development of automated driving. The company’s product helps automotive industry customers train, test, and validate their self-driving algorithms in critical scenarios.
- Development of software for our computer vision pipeline
- Creation and evaluation of new machine learning models
- Implementation of tests to ensure the quality of our code base
- Automation of various software modules
Your profile should include a computer science background and excellent skills in Python 3. A strong expertise in computer vision and experience with DevOps is beneficial. The Master’s thesis requires demonstrated skills in Deep Learning, preferably in the areas of detection and tracking.
- Research and development on cutting-edge algorithms in the areas of Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- Supervision by experts in this field
- Possibility to work completely remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, Transcript of Records, Work Certificates, and a link to your GitHub account.
Dr. Holger Banzhaf