The Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and the Universities of Stuttgart and Tübingen collaborate to offer an interdisciplinary Ph.D. program, the International Max Planck Research School for Intelligent Systems (IMPRS-IS).
This school is a key element of Baden-Württemberg’s Cyber Valley initiative to accelerate basic research and commercial development in artificial intelligence and robotics. We seek students who want to earn a doctorate while contributing to world-leading research in areas such as:
- Biomedical Technology
- Computational Cognitive Science
- Computer Vision and Graphics
- Control Systems and Optimization
- Data Science
- Haptics and Human-Computer Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Micro- and Nano-Robotics
- Perceptual Inference
- Robotics and Human-Robot Interaction
- Soft Robotics and Materials
Find out more about the Ph.D. opportunities by visiting https://imprs.is.mpg.de or checking out the full job ad here. You can apply until November 1, 2022.